Some information on health.act.gov.au has moved to Canberra Health Services (CHS).
Visit www.canberrahealthservices.act.gov.au for information about acute, sub-acute, primary and community‐based health services, including:
- Canberra Hospital
- University of Canberra Hospital
- Walk-in Centres
- Community Health Centres.
You will also find information about:
- Services and clinics – chose from over 200 health services from orthotics to x-ray and physio to social work
- Locations and directions – how to find CHS’s hospitals, clinics, health centres and Walk-in Centres
- Before, during and after your care – what to expect before, during and after your care, whether you’re having a baby, cancer treatment, coming to an outpatient appointment and more.
You can continue visiting health.act.gov.au for information about a range of health system topics including:
- Healthy living and nutrition
- Population and preventative health
- Food and environmental safety
- ACT health population statistics via HealthStats
- ACT wide health service planning.